Allright - I treated the second topic as different subject so thats why I created 2 posts.
Okay, so it is nearly impossible to import object while runtime without additional plugins or modifications - i will search for that https://github.com/godotengine/godot/issues/24768 - maybe it will help me with the topic
So to not double the topics - it is possible to dynamically build and run whole game in the scenario below:
- I have Godot project folder
- I have directory in the project root named "MainObject"
- I put to the "MainObject" directory a "object.obj" (or other format) file with my object
- I start some script - Which gives the Godot all needed parameters about where object should be placed etc.
- When script ends its work - The Game with object in the middle of the screen appears and I am able to interact with that object
finally i want to create it in automate way - for ex. i put pendrive with object to my PC - and Godot game with proper settings starting and i see my object in the middle of the screen.
Something for situation:
- Hey do you have an object you made yesterday?
- Yeee i made it, i got in on my thumbstick
- Can you show it to me?
- Sure - plugs pendrive in and object appears almost immediately